Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Soak it up!

Only two more real days, and I have been trying to soak up the time as much as I can!

This week I have been going back and forth from houses mothering this week. I am pooped, but also so thankful for the extra time with the kids.
I can't believe my time is up. There has been many tears so far this week and am sure there will be more to come.
My bags are packed, and I am all but ready to come home. TJO. I know God has so much for me these next couple day and the months to come and can smile at the future, because my God has proven Himself faithful over and over again.


Everyday this week Tumalo in broken english has been asking if he is coming to America with me.... :(

Letaro


mmm-bah! Means kiss is Sesotho 

Haha, what a keeper. Tumi striking a pose on a hot hot day. 

Sthembile


Ntseekilalo

Please be praying for me as I say goodbyes, and then leave on friday. Pray for safe travel as I fly, and that I will rest in the grace, truth and mercy of Jesus Christ. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here!